Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back in the hospital - Curt

For those of you who don't know: 12/30/10 9:45 AM
Mom is back in the hospital with what her cardiologist Dr. Kenwood calls a "minor, and not unusual, setback." He will have her "captive" in the hospital through the weekend to drain fluids and hopes her heart will go back into sinus rhythm on its own. If not, he plans to shock her sometime this weekend (don't worry, we won't let them use any narcotics/morphine).
Is she excited? NO! But I'm glad they're draining the fluids because I could see her getting progressively worse here at the house. Curt

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know. I've been calling the house and the messages are full. Finally it dawned on me to check the blog. Janice, it
    seems you just love hospital food and sleep :-D
    Seriously, take care of yourself so you can get back on your feet and home again. I'll let the sisters know tomorrow in our little Sister Information Paper - We love you. Lois Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell your mom if she keeps this up, she's gonna give ME a heart attack!

    ReplyDelete